With our new Artisan Support Pack, create a beautiful brunch fit for a queen (or for yourself and your buddies. You do you). We’ll include ingredients and recipes for a Mom Approved Strata, Orgeat Spritz (or Soda!), and two chocolate treats. Thank you for supporting important artisans!
- Recipe for Mom Approved Strata (pictured)
- Recipe for boozy Orgeat Spritz (or mocktail Orgeat Soda)
- 1/2 lb Prosciutto di Parma – Since Roman times, this geographically protected food has been world renowned for its delicately salty, yet uniquely sweet flavor and buttery texture.
- 1/2 lb Leonora Cheese – Named after its home of Leon, Spain, this vibrant goat’s milk cheese is representative of true artisan production. Brick-shaped with a tart, cakey interior.
- 1 jar Edmund Fallot Mustard – Made with brown and black mustard seeds (milled with traditional milling stones no less) and mixed with verjuice. This family owned Burgundian dijon has packed a punch since 1840.
- 1 bar Raaka Vanilla Violet Dark Chocolate – Violet-infused cacao butter and flecks of ground vanilla bean create a thick, melted marshmallow-like dark chocolate. Dominican cacao lends notes of cinnamon and brown sugar. A special collaboration between Raaka Chocolate And the New York Botanical Garden.
- 1 8.5 oz bottle Bar Daddy Orgeat – An opaque and rose-forward Orgeat syrup made by Salt Lake City local Ryan Manning. This won our rigorous blind taste test hands down!
- 1 5 piece box Caputo’s Chocolates by Chris Blue – In your hands is the work of one of the most gifted chocolatiers we have ever known. Once a pastry chef at Chicago’s famed restaurant, Charlie Trotter’s, Chris Blue now creates chocolate bon bons exclusively for his shop in Berkeley – with the only exception being Caputo’s.
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST: if an item runs out of stock, an item of similar kind and value may be substituted.
AVAILABLE TUE, 4th May: this Artisan Support Pack will be available for shipment and pickup beginning after 5pm Tuesday, May 4th.