Our most popular tasting class gets a new pairing treatment: cheese! We think cheese is perfect for pairing with chocolate, and we’ll show you why. Learn what makes one chocolate “fine” and the other just “standard.” Find out how to identify flavors, get familiarized with great chocolate makers, and learn other priceless bits of chocolate know-how. Salt Lake Magazine recently featured our Chocolate Class on their SLC Bucket List. Don’t miss out!
Details, fine print, and what to expect at one of our virtual classes:
- Class begins at 6pm MOUNTAIN TIME via Zoom
- Tasting kits will be shipped to arrive a day or two before class. Please keep any perishable items refrigerated until an hour before class begins (and try not to eat anything before class!)
- Each kit will contain roughly 1/5 lb of each cut item and full chocolate bars, this is enough for a couple to enjoy for days after class or for a large family to participate together
- Pick up is available the week of the class at our Downtown store as soon as our welcome email has been sent
- We’ll email guests the week of the class with a link to our online class and more tips to make your online class its best and most delicious
Please note: All online cancellations require 72 hours notice. Food is prepared and shipped in advance and cannot be re-purposed.