Every other month, subscribers receive a curated collection of artisan foods, including current favorites, cult classics, and hot & new items we can’t get enough of!
Currently only available within U.S.
June Culture Club! Trip to the Tropics
Get ready for a trip to the beach! This month’s Culture Club puts a focus on big, bold, and exotic flavors to jumpstart your summer with a bang. Build a tropical drink with our favorite Orgeat syrup or spice up any cocktail with Bitters Lab Aromatic; both best enjoyed from the comfort of a hammock in the sun. Don’t forget the bright and refreshing Salami Etna, wrapped around a chunk of our Double Aged Gouda, while you’re sipping your drink under the palms (or porch awning, we won’t judge). Feeling a little more coastal? Top your favorite cracker with a smear of the light and custardy Casatica di Bufala and a smoked Baltic Sea Sprat or two (try not to finish the whole tin before dinner). Finally, Rococo’s Spice Island Dark Chocolate will warm your bones when paired with your new favorite snack; Mitica Spanish Fig Cake. Maybe you can even start to feel that cool tropical breeze rolling in as you sit back and relax into the island vibes.
Order by June 8 to receive this month’s box of artisan goodies!
- 1 Bottle BG Reynolds Original Orgeat (365mL) [May differ from pictures listed here]
- 1 Bottle Bitters Lab Aromatic Bitters (1oz)
- 1/3 lb Gouda, Double Aged Noord Hollander
- 1/3 lb Casatica di Bufala soft-ripened, bloomy rind northern Italian buffalo milk cheese
- 1/3 lb Olympia Provisions Salami Etna Italian salami studded with pistachios and seasoned with lemon
- 1 Tin Fangst Brisling No.1 Baltic sea sprat smoked with heather and chamomile
- 1 Bar Rococo Spice Island Dark Chocolate 65% warming spices carefully ground into silky dark chocolate
- 1 Unit Mitica Fig Cake handmade traditional Spanish fruit cake (8oz)
Tasting Guide & Beverage Guide included (with recipes created specifically for the Bar Daddy Orgeat and Bitters Lab Aromatic).
Order Cutoff: June 8 (no exceptions can be made to the cutoff)
Starts Shipping: June 15
If an item runs out, we’ll substitute an item of similar value and type.
Though we don’t have vegan options, and the Gouda is made using animal rennet and cannot be subbed, we can substitute the meat selection on request. Please include “Vegetarian” in the Comments section at Checkout, and the Olympia Provisions salami will be replaced with Spanish Marcona Almonds (8oz).
Upcoming bundles (future dates are tentative and may change):
- Late Summer Bundle – Cutoff Aug 1, Shipping Aug 10
- Autumn Bundle – Cutoff Oct 1, Shipping Oct 12
Shipping and ice & insulation are included in the price to arrive cool and in great shape year-round with no additional fees.
Subscriptions require an active caputos.com user account to link orders together, which will be created at checkout if one doesn’t already exist. Deletion of this account voids the subscription. Payment information is never stored on our site.