By using premium ingredients, chocolatier Chris Blue has raised the bar for chocolate confections worldwide. Each chocolate is treated as a fine dessert. The greatest care and attention is given throughout the entire production process. The end result is an impeccably balanced and nuanced flavor that compliments the chocolate shell perfectly.
These chocolates are perfect for gift-giving and even better for hiding in hard to reach corners of the pantry for an indulgent treat.
Due to changing inventory and seasonal flavors, we cannot guarantee specific flavors, but we will do our best to fulfill requests, which can be added in the order notes.
Flavors currently in rotation:
- 70% Dark Chocolate: Single origin dark chocolate is blended with cream and butter in a ganache filling
- Mojito: Fresh mint is complemented with a splash of lime and craft rum
- Strawberry Rhubarb: Fresh rhubarb is chopped and blended into a bright sweet strawberry filling
- Plum: Fresh market plums are roasted and blended into a decadent caramel filling
- Passionfruit Caramel: Fresh tangy New Zealand passion fruit juice is made into a tart buttery caramel
- Citrus Habanero: The intense flavor of fresh citrus is enriched with the intense heat of the habanero pepper
- Apricot: Locally grown tart apricots are blended into a creamy caramel filling
- Coffee: Fresh brewed coffee is combined with chocolate, cream, and butter for a rich ganache filling
- Peach: Local heirloom peaches are made into a caramel filling with white chocolate
- Banana Split: All the fruits of a banana split are layered with vanilla and caramelized banana
- Raspberry: Fresh raspberries are blended with dark chocolate and layered with a raspberry jam
- Peanut Butter & Jelly: Smoothly ground roasted peanuts with fleur de sel salt is layered with house-made organic seasonal jelly
- Summer Cobbler: An assortment of fresh market fruit is roasted and layered on a cobbler filling
- Caramel: A classic dark caramel made with a touch of fleur de sel salt, cream, and rich butter
Formerly known as Blue’s Chocolates or Chocolatier Blue