By using premium ingredients, chocolatier Chris Blue has raised the bar for chocolate confections worldwide. Each chocolate is treated as a fine dessert. The greatest care and attention is given throughout the entire production process. The end result is an impeccably balanced and nuanced flavor that compliments the chocolate shell perfectly.
These chocolates are perfect for gift-giving and even better for hiding in hard to reach corners of the pantry for an indulgent treat.
Due to changing inventory and seasonal flavors, we cannot guarantee specific flavors, but we will do our best to fulfill requests, which can be added in the order notes.
Flavors currently in rotation:
- Caramel: A classic dark caramel made with a touch of fleur de sel, cream, and rich butter.
- Passion Fruit Caramel: Fresh tangy New Zealand passion fruit juice is made into a tart buttery caramel.
- Citrus Habenero: The intense flavor of fresh citrus is enriched with the intense heat of the habanero pepper
- Red Wine: Bold red wine is blended with dark chocolate for a decedent ganache filling.
- 74% Tranquilidad: Single origin small batch Tranquilidad dark chocolate is blended with cream and butter in a ganache filling.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly: Smoothly ground roasted peanuts with fleur de sel is layered with house-made seasonal jelly.
- Sassafras: Fragrant root beer like sassafras is steeped in cream before being added to caramel filling.
- Almond Praline: Fresh roasted almonds are ground and blended into a praline filling.
- Meyer Lemon: The intense flavor of fresh local meyer lemons is blended with milk chocolate for a sweet, tart filling.
- Cherries Jubilee: Boozy sweet yet tart cherries are blended in a Madagascar vanilla filling.
- Caramelized Banana: Fresh ripened bananas are blended into a buttery caramel filling.
- Lychee Lavender: The regal flavor of dried lavender is balanced with the delicate flavor of lychee fruit.
- Coconut & Kaffir Leaves: Fresh thai kaffir leaves are steeped in coconut milk for a unique filling.
- Pineapple Brown Butter: Fresh roasted pineapple cooked with brown butter in a delicate filling.
- Tamarind: The sweet, sour flavor of tamarind is blended into a chocolatey filling.
Check out our video for Caputo’s Chocolate by Chocolatier Blue
Formerly known as Blue’s Chocolates or Chocolatier Blue