*** NOTE: Packaging may vary, currently packaged in black boxes until newly branded boxes become available ***
“Our mission is to use the best ingredients on the planet. Ours is a painstaking search for quality ingredients without regard for price, accessibility, or convenience.”
Blue’s Chocolates is the premier producer of filled chocolates. By using premium ingredients including local Utah Solstice Chocolate chocolate for every confection, the world’s best butter, Fleur de Sel salt from France, and the finest and freshest ingredients, this chocolatier has raised the bar for chocolate confections worldwide. Each chocolate is treated as a fine dessert. The greatest care and attention is given throughout the entire production process. The end result is an impeccably balanced and nuanced flavor that compliments the chocolate shell perfectly.
These chocolates are perfect for gift-giving and even better for hiding in hard to reach corners of the pantry for an indulgent treat.
Due to changing inventory and seasonal flavors, we cannot guarantee specific flavors, but we will do our best to fulfill requests, which can be added in the order notes.
- Caramel: a classic flavor taken to new heights with a trace of fleur de sel sea salt and an outrageously creamy caramel in a milk chocolate shell.
- Passion Fruit Caramel: fresh tangy New Zealand passion fruit juice is finished into a creamy decadent caramel in a milk chocolate shell.
- Hazelnut: award-winning Ennis hazelnuts are meticulously roasted with fleur de sel sea salt and blended into a flawless textured filling.
- Sage Honey: wild California sage honey is blended into white chocolate and encased in dark chocolate for a perfect harmony of flavors.
- Pistachio: highly esteemed true Sicilian pistachios are slowly roasted and delicately blended into a smooth, creamy filling with milk chocolate.
- Espresso: California Flying Goat Coffee is steeped in fresh farm cream then blended with organic butter and a rich dark chocolate creating a perfect luxury
- Grapefruit with Rosemary: fresh rosemary is used to craft a creamy caramel with fresh farm cream and fresh ruby red grapefruit for a combination that is second to none
- Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jam: a little milk chocolate with fresh ground peanut butter is layered with fresh strawberry jam for an instant summer flash regardless of the time of year
- Chili: crushed red pepper flakes are steeped in fresh farm cream and blended with organic butter for a fiery dark chocolate creation
- Lemon: fresh local lemon zest and juice is intermingled with rich milk chocolate for a perfect balance of tart and sweet
- 75% dark chocolate: Sambirano single origin dark chocolate from Domori blended with cream and organic butter.
- Summer peach: Pureed peaches are made into a light caramel with a milk chocolate shell. Caramels preserve the ripe fruit.
- Banana split: Three layers–a layer of Utah-grown Montmorency cherries made into jam, a layer of Madagascar vanilla bean white chocolate ganache filling, and a layer of banana caramel.
- Blueberry: local blueberries ground into a puree and used to make a light caramel. The blueberries are not strained, so the caramel carries little pieces of blueberry skin. Dark chocolate shell.
- Raspberry: this is a dark chocolate ganache with a dark chocolate shell, with a ganache filling made from fresh raspberry puree, framboise liqueur (raspberry alcohol), cream, butter and dark chocolate.
- Mojito: This has a dark chocolate shell with fresh mint steeped in cream, lime juice & zest, and white rum in a white chocolate filling.
- S’mores: Dark chocolate shell with vanilla bean marshmallows for a white chocolate filling. Graham cracker dough cooked on a grill with cherry wood to give it a campfire smoke flavor. The graham cracker is ground and sprinkled into the moulds.
- Sweet corn: dark chocolate shell. Fresh sweet corn cut off of the cob and ground into the cream to cook, then strained and added to white chocolate, butter, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Coconut: dark chocolate shell with white chocolate filling made with coconut puree instead of cream, toasted shredded coconut, and add a little rum.
- Vanilla rum: Dark chocolate shell. White chocolate filling with a lot of Madagascar vanilla beans and dark spiced rum.
- Strawberry rhubarb: dark chocolate shell with roasted rhubarb, caramel made with pureed local fresh strawberries.
- Kaffir lime: dark chocolate shell. Kaffir lime leaves, which are steeped into cream to make a white chocolate filling. are used a lot in Thai cooking and curries. It has a grassy yet limey taste.
- Cherries Jubilee: Dark chocolate shell, Montmorency cherry puree from a farm in Utah (Woodyatt Cherry Farm) with a white chocolate filling with spiced dark rum.